Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FBI's Extensive Spying On Iowa City Peace Activists in 2008

This means the FBI probably has recent pictures of my mother, to go with the ones they took of her during the Vietnam era. Actually, they have pictures of me from back then, too. She sometimes pushed me in a stroller at the protests.

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/09/20-3

"The FBI's surveillance of a protest group in Iowa City prior to the Republican National Convention in St. Paul, Minn., two years ago was far more extensive than initially reported, newly obtained FBI documents show."

1 comment:

yrmama said...

The mental picture I have of you and Mom marching is one of my favorites. The stroller was green, Mom's hair was long and dark and she wore that "Mother and Others for Peace" pin. Your hair was long and blonde and curly.